Monday, August 11, 2008

Exhausted

That's it, I'm finished, done, kaput. I want no more of packing, no more of stressing about anything. We move in three weeks, and in those three weeks I have 12 full days of massage to do. It's daunting, overwhelming. It leaves no time for posting. This is my apology for not getting to post in the next three weeks, in the expectation that I will not be writing much at all. If I do write I will try not to complain too much about how much I hurt, how hubby and I are ready to throw each other out of the highest window we can find. It's not that bad, just a little crazy! My grand plan is to have another blog about our moving adventures, which will mostly be for my clients and family since to keep in touch will all of them at once is never going to happen. I'll put the link here so that I won't be repeating myself....

And now, the last Deadbooks teaser. Premier is August 18 at deadbooks.com

1 comment:

BBat50 said...

I moved last Thursday. And for the first time in the my last few years of training, I've really had to curtail my training. After a day of bending and lifting and packing and unpacking, I'm just in no shape for the dojo. I'm hoping that starting tomorrow, I'll be back on track.